1. This website belongs to:
Oude Gentweg 62
9840 De Pinte
Tel +32 9 369 35 96
2. When visiting our website, buying online at our webshop, contacting us, applying for a job, filling out a form,… the customer authorizes Mellis BVBA to process the personal details. Mellis BVBA is permitted to process the personal data only for following purposes:
a. Marketing: via e-mail, ordinary mail, SMS
b. After sales service
d. Information concerning products or services from Mellis BVBA
3. When visiting this website by Mellis BVBA (www.trixie-baby.com) the following information will be saved:
a. Your e-mailaddress and personal details if they are communicated to us
b. All information regarding other pages you consulted that led you to our website
c. All information regarding the pages you consulted at our website
d. All information which you provided voluntarily
e. IP-address, UserAgent (browser-type)
4. When applying for a job at Mellis BVBA no personal data will be processed. Mellis BVBA will keep the candidat's resume for two years for possible futur vacancies. If the candidat is opposed to this, he or she can always contact Mellis BVBA in order to remove their personal data.
5. The provided personal details will only be used internally and not be communicated, shared, nor sold to other organizations for commercial purposes.
6. The Mellis webshop, www.trixiebaby.com, works with cookies for internal usage. A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user's web browser while the user is browsing that website. Every time the user loads the website, the browser sends the cookie back to the server to notify the website of the user's previous activity.
7. The customer is responsible for the usage of his or her password, especially in the event of fraudulent use by a third party.
8. Each customer has the right to be forgotten and can contact Mellis BVBA at any time to request to remove their personal details from the database.
a. By phone: +32 9 369 35 96
b. By mail: Neerhonderd 44 - Unit 18, 9230 Wetteren (Belgium)
c. By e-mail: email@example.com
10. If you do not wish receive any mailings, phone calls or e-mails from any company whatsoever, you can contact the Robison-list of The Belgian Direct Marketing Association:
a. By phone on the free number: 0800-91 886
b. By mail: BDMV, Robinson list, Buro & Design Center, Heizel Esplanade B46, 1020 Brussels (Belgium)
c. Online: http://www.robinsonlist.be/
11. For further information, customers are requested to refer to the public register that is kept by the Commission for the Protection of Privacy. http://www.privacycommission.be/